Charles Wolf Studio takes the health and safety of our students very seriously. Below are the guidelines the studio will follow for the Fall 2020 semester to ensure that everyone can continue to learn music in a safe way.
What can you do?
- All students will wear a mask during their lessons.
- Please use hand sanitizer before your lesson.
- Please keep social distances from other students (6ft), and stand back from the door after you knock to allow previous students to leave safely.
What will I do?
- I will wear a mask during each and every lesson.
- I will thoroughly sanitize the piano or keyboard before each student’s lesson.
- I will attempt to keep social distance from the students as much as possible during the lessons.
Are you well?
If the student or anyone in your household has any of the following symptoms, please do not come to lessons and consult with a medical professional.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell